- Can any team use the Team Development Scan?
Yes. However, we set up criteria for teams to make the scan most effective. Read more here Before the Scan: Criteria for Using the Team Development Scan
- Is the Team Development Scan confidential?
Yes, your participation in the Team Development Scan is confidential. Read more here: How does Effectory safeguard confidentiality?
- Are the Team Development Scan questions in the survey fixed, or can I add questions?
No. We work with a fixed survey, and questions cannot be added or omitted. Consider it as a kind of “personality test” for your team. Like in the “MBTI" personality test, an established model behind the Team Development Scan focuses on universal characteristics of a high-performing team.
- Can I extend the response period for my Team Development Scan?
Yes! Read more here: Extending the Response Period of a Running Survey
- Can employees be added or removed during the response period?
No, that is not possible. Read more here: Adding or Removing Employees from Surveys
- How do I read the Team Development Scan results?
You will find the results on the results dashboard in My Effectory. If you need help navigating through the results, read more here: How to use the results dashboard?
- Where do I find the Tips & Best Practices (formerly Team Exercises)?
Read more here: After the Scan: Tips & Best Practices (formerly Team exercises)
- How do I discuss the results with my team?
Find a proposal for the agenda of a team discussion of the results here: After the Scan: Discussion in the team