After you have logged in to My Effectory, you will immediately arrive on the homepage. Here you can find all the relevant information such as the survey response and a link to your results. On the left side you can see the menu, with the different tabs described here below. It's good to know that the tabs you see in your menu may differ depending on your role and access rights.
- Homepage: Everything comes together on the homepage. An overview that quickly gives you access to the most relevant information, and the latest updates of the running project(s). It also shows notifications with the next steps of action for you.
- Employees: Manage all your employee data in one clear overview.
- Projects: An overview of all running and completed projects for your organization.
- Project pages: Depending on the kind of project/product that is running, you will see different page content.
- Survey pages: Every Pulse project includes several surveys, and each survey has its own page. The survey page contains all the important information such as status, response, and the results.
- Analytics: Here you can access your Custom Analytic reports (e.g. Text Analytics), if applicable. Additional functionalities for online insights on organizational level will be added in the future.
In the bottom left corner you can change your account details, such as your username or language preference.