If you are unable to log in to My Effectory, this may be due to various causes.
Is the e-mail address unknown?
One of the causes could be that your details are incorrectly registered in the managers’ file we received from your organization. You can contact your manager to ask who coordinates the survey in the organization.
If this is not the cause of not being able to log in, you can best contact one of our employees using the chat function (at the bottom right of the screen), contact us by submitting an online request or by calling us. Our contact details are on the contact page.
If you have tried to log in with an incorrect password too many times, My Effectory will automatically block your account. You can personally unblock your account by clicking on the forgot password button and following the steps below:
- Go to the page effectory.com.
- Enter the e-mail address where you received the invitation.
- Click on the link “Forgot password?” below the log in button.
- Click on the “Change password” button on the next screen
- An e-mail with a link to reset your password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Click on the link to set a new password. Passwords must always contain a capital letter, a special character and a number.
If your account for My Effectory has been locked, we advise you to contact one of our Effectory employees using the chat function (at the bottom right of the screen), by submitting an online request or calling the helpdesk in the Netherlands at 0800 333 32 86 and outside the Netherlands at 0031 20 30 50 1033.