Is the e-mail address unknown?
One of the reasons could be that your details are incorrectly registered in the managers’ file we received from your organization. You can contact your manager to ask who coordinates the survey in the organization.
If your details are correctly registered and you’re still unable to login, please contact our Helpdesk by submitting an online request or give us a call. You can find our contact details on the contact page.
If you have tried to log in with an incorrect password too many times, My Effectory will automatically block your account. You are able to unblock your account yourself by simply clicking on the forgot password button and following the steps below:
- Go to the page my.effectory.com.
- Enter the e-mail address where you received the invitation.
- Click on the link “Forgot password?” next to the log in button.
- Enter your e-mail address and click on the “Send instruction” button on the next screen.
- An e-mail with a link to reset your password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Click on the link to set a new password. Passwords must always contain a capital letter, a special character and a number.
If your account for My Effectory has been locked, we advise you to contact one of our Effectory employees by submitting an online request or calling the helpdesk in the Netherlands at 0800 333 32 86 and outside the Netherlands at 0031 20 30 50 1033.