To create a new group structure in My Effectory:
- Navigate to your project.
- In Project essentials, find the Create group structures section and click Create.
- Click on + New structure.
- Give your structure a name, description (optional), and pick an icon.
- Click on Create or Manage.
- Using the toolbar on the right-hand side, add all levels you want to include in your structure and arrange them in your preferred order.
- Once you're satisfied with the hierarchy you've created, click on Save structure.
> Your structure is ready to be used for future surveys in the current project!
Tip! Typically, levels with the fewest segments are positioned at the top of a structure, with the number of groups increasing as you progress further down. A common organizational setup is, for instance, Organization > Business Units > Departments > Teams.
My Effectory also supports the creation of additional group structures alongside the main one within one project. This article
will provide more information about the advantages of using multiple group structures.
What comes next?
Once your main group structure has been defined, you are ready to assign coordinators. Find out more here