The Review before importing page provides you with an overview of:
- The employees that will be added: New employees that will be added to your existing employee data
- The employees that will be updated: Existing employees for which changes have been detected in one or more data fields
- The employees that will be removed: Existing employees who don't appear anymore in the file you're importing
- Review each overview by clicking on each of the three boxes.
- Indicate whether the change should be performed by (un-)ticking the checkboxes.
- Click on Start import.
> My Effectory will begin to process your employee data file. You will be notified once completed. You will then immediately be able to view your up-to-date employee data in the Employees tab.
Note: Always keep your Employee ID values consistent in every upload! This is how My Effectory recognizes employees and detects whether records are being added, adjusted, or removed.