You can only extend a running survey
- once. It’s not possible to extend the period a second time.
- for a maximum of 10 days.
- up until 12 hours before the survey is closed. No changes can be made if there are fewer than 12 hours remaining
- when you are a Central Coordinator, Project Coordinator, or a Local Coordinator (read more about these roles here Role management – Effectory)
- An already closed survey cannot be reopened. Only running surveys can be extended.
- Go to My Effectory.
- Open the Project in which the survey is launched.
- Click on the survey that is currently running.
> You can see the planned period in the survey settings.
- Click on Extend survey period.
- Choose the number of days by which you wish to extend the period:
- Click Confirm.