Enhance your survey invitations and reminders by adding a personal touch with custom introductions. This article will show you how to add your introduction to your survey's invitation and reminder emails.
How to add a custom introduction to my emails
When setting up a survey, you can add a custom introduction to your survey's invitation and reminder emails. The final step of the survey set-up is called Design. There, the E-mail section enables you
- to select a design template for your mailings
- to personalize the introduction text
- In the Design step of your survey set-up, click on the drop-down menu in the Content section
- Change the selection from Default text to + Own introduction
- Add or edit your custom introduction. A pop-up window opens.
- You can enter a custom introduction of up to 300 characters, which will appear in your survey's invitation and reminder emails.
Tip! If your project uses multiple languages, you can edit the introduction for each language in use individually by switching the Add text toggle on.
Which introductions are customizable?
The introduction text will apply to your survey's invitation and reminder emails.
Can I have different introductions for my invitation and reminder emails?
No, the custom introduction will apply to both invitation and reminder emails.
Can the email body be customized too?
No. At this moment, My Effectory does not support the customization of the email body.
Can I add introduction texts in multiple languages?
Yes, the introduction can be customized for each language in use in the project. However, it is not required to add a customized introduction for every available language.
Is this feature available for all plans?
The ability to create and use custom design templates for questionnaires and emails is only available for specific plans. Want to find out more? Get in touch with your Customer Success Manager, or reach out to our Helpdesk!