No, it is not obligatory to answer all the questions. If you do not have an answer to the question or do not wish to fill in the question, we recommend you select the option "Don’t Know/ No experience". If you do not wish to use the "Don’t Know/ No experience" answer you can leave the question unanswered.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- The link to the questionnaire doesn’t work. What should I do?
- Do I have to answer all questions?
- Can I give multiple answers to one question?
- Written questionnaire: how do I provide an answer?
- I have entered the wrong answer on my written questionnaire. What should I do?
- What should I do if there isn’t enough room for my answer to an open question?
- Can I close my questionnaire and complete it at another time?
- How do I send my questionnaire to Effectory?
- I sent my questionnaire but entered something incorrectly. What should I do?
- How do I know that my questionnaire has arrived?