If you require more space when answering the open questions in a paper questionnaire, you can write the full answer on a separate sheet of paper and enclose this with the questionnaire. State on the separate sheet of paper next to the answer which question it concerns. You can then send your answer to Effectory as an attachment to the questionnaire. Effectory will ensure that your detailed response is added to your questionnaire.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- The link to the questionnaire doesn’t work. What should I do?
- Do I have to answer all questions?
- Can I give multiple answers to one question?
- Written questionnaire: how do I provide an answer?
- I have entered the wrong answer on my written questionnaire. What should I do?
- What should I do if there isn’t enough room for my answer to an open question?
- Can I close my questionnaire and complete it at another time?
- How do I send my questionnaire to Effectory?
- I sent my questionnaire but entered something incorrectly. What should I do?
- How do I know that my questionnaire has arrived?