Effectory’s Onboarding and Exit surveys help your organization to optimize your employees' onboarding experience and to gain insights from departing employees. After scheduling your onboarding or exit survey, you can still decide to keep the survey open for longer than initially selected. This article explains how you can extend the response period.
Extending the period
If an Onboarding or Exit survey is already running, it can be extended for a maximum of 10 days up until 12 hours before the survey is closed. No changes can be made if there are fewer than 12 hours remaining before the survey is scheduled to end.
Only Local Coordinators, Central Coordinators, or Project Coordinators can extend the period.
If an Onboarding or Exit survey is already running, it can be extended for a maximum of 10 days. An extension of the period is possible up to 12 hours before the survey period is over. If less than 12 hours are remaining before the survey period ends, no more changes can be made.
Only Local Coordinators, Central Coordinators, or Project Coordinators can extend the survey period.
Steps for Extending the Survey Period
- Go to the Onboarding or Exit project in My Effectory.
- Click on the Onboarding or Exit survey that is currently running.
- Go to the survey settings to see the scheduled period.
- Click Extend survey period.
5. Now, you can select the number of days you wish to extend the period.
- 1 day
- 2 days
- 3 days
- 5 days
- 7 days
- 10 days
6. Check if the correct extension is selected and confirm your choice.
- The survey period can only be extended once. Therefore, if your Onboarding or Exit survey has already been extended, you cannot make another extension.
- You can only extend a survey that is currently running. You cannot reopen a survey that has already been closed.