If logging in to My Effectory does not work, this may be due to various causes.
Is the e-mail address unknown?
One of the causes could be that your details are incorrectly registered in the managers’ file we have received from your organisation. You can contact your manager to ask who coordinates the survey in the organisation.
If you have tried to log in with an incorrect password too many times, My Effectory will then automatically block your account. You can personally unblock your account by clicking on the forgot password button and following the steps below:
- Go to the page effectory.com.
- Enter the e-mail address where you received the invitation.
- Click on the link ‘Forgot password?’ below the log in button.
- Click on the ‘Change password’ button on the next screen
- An e-mail with a link to reset your password will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Click on the link, you can now set a new password. Passwords must always contain a capital letter, a special character and a number.
If your account for My Effectory has been locked, we advise you to contact one of our Effectory employees by submitting an online request or calling the helpdesk in the Netherlands 0800 333 32 86, outside the Netherlands: 0031 20 30 50 1033.