If you have coloured a circle with an incorrect answer category then you are permitted to put a cross through it. Then you can still colour the sphere of the right answer category, colour the sphere of your final choice a little darker than your previous answer. In doing so, the right answer is included in the results.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- The link to the questionnaire doesn’t work, what should I do now?
- Do I have to answer all questions?
- May I give multiple answers to one question?
- Written questionnaire: how do I provide an answer?
- I have entered the wrong answer on my written questionnaire, what should I do now?
- What should I do if there isn’t enough room for my answer to an open question?
- Can I close my questionnaire and complete it at another time?
- How do I send my questionnaire to Effectory?
- I have sent my questionnaire but have entered something incorrectly, what should I do now?
- How do I know that my questionnaire has arrived?